9.03.2013

Fall 2013 Fashion Trends: Over-the-knee boots

One of the biggest trends in footwear this season are over-the-knee boots.  I love this trend, and it is surprisingly more versatile than you might initially think.
Tibi Fall 2013 look
Source: HuffingtonPost.com
Chanel Fall 2013 look
Source:  Style.com
Over-the-knee boots can completely elevate a casual jeans and t-shirt outfit.  They can be worn to work with a dress or skirt that skims over the top of the boot.  With brocade, chiffon, or velvet, they are a stylish way to stay warm while still looking festive this winter.

Paul & Joe Fall 2013 look
Source:  Style.com
I am on the hunt for a pair that works for me.  Buying boots is one of the great footwear challenges I have encountered being so petite.  The shaft of boots never hits in the correct spot, making it difficult to find boots that work.  Also, boots tend to simply too long for my legs.

If and when I find some boots that work for me, I'll be sure to share the info. with you all.  In the meantime, here are some possibilities:

Oasap.com
Call It Spring boots
What do you think about this trend?  Would you wear over the knee boots?

Pssst.....Please don’t forget to vote here every day for Style Cassentials in the Saint Louis Fashion Blog Awards! I'm nominated for "Best Personal Style," "Best Delivery of Personal Style," and "Best Use of Facebook"!! While you're there, check out a very talented group of St. Louis area fashion bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!