3.17.2014

Top O' The Evenin' To Ya

Hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day, if you celebrate!

I don't really do anything special for the day, but I usually wear green.  I paired my Kelly green boyfriend cardigan with dark skinnies and a striped top for an easy casual look.

Jeans:  The Limited (Similar here and here)
Cardigan:  The Limited (Available here)
Scarf:  The Limited (Similar here)
Booties:  Target (Available here)
I wasn't feeling well this morning and had an afternoon doctor's appointment, so I ended up staying home from work.  I had planned on wearing navy pants in this look, but since I was off, I traded them in for jeans for the doctor's office.  

I love how the look is springy while still being warm enough for the brisk weather.
Bracelets:  The Limited
Satchel:  The Limited
Earrings:  The Limited
Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?  Did you wear green today??

For these jeans in other looks, see here and here.
For the tee in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.
For this cardigan in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!