3.16.2014

Casual Weekend Wear

This weekend has been non-stop running and activity.  It has been a weekend of chauffering kids, a trip to the tailor, my stepdaughter's 8th birthday...and that's just for starters!

A hectic weekend calls for easy, comfy clothes.  I practically lived in this top from Babooshka Boutique all weekend.  It's oversized fit is comfy, while the style feels fresh.

Jeans:  Torrid
Tunic:  Babooshka Boutique (Available here)
A long oversized tunic like this one is probably on the what not to wear list for curvy petites, but I love this style.  Besides, as I recently discussed on The Curvy Fashionista, fashion rules that are prejudiced towards a tall, thin ideal are meant to be broken.  I actually do plan on hemming this one up a bit soon, but I don't mind it terribly at this longer length.

On Saturday, I paired the top with tie-dye jeans, a purple tank, and flats.
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
Tank:  Target (Available in other colors here)
Shoes:  Target
Ring:  Purchased at local jewelry show
Bracelets:  The Limited, LOFT
Today, I threw on black leggings and a tank and added cognac moccasins and tote.
Leggings:  Wal-Mart (Available here)
Moccasins:  Minnetonka (Available here)
Tote:  The Limited (old)
Necklace:  The Limited
Are you a fan of oversized tops?  Which look do you prefer?

For the jeans in other looks, see here, here, and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!