10.04.2012

Daytime Champagne


Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tote:  The Limited (Similar here)
Today, I decided to wear my champagne tuxedo blazer and paired my outfit around this jacket.

I bought this blazer to wear for New Year's last year, and I love dressing it up with sparkles and sequins.  

Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Necklace:  Target (Available in stores)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Blouse:  Target
Bracelets:  Claire's, Unknown
Zodiac rings:  H&M (Available in stores)
 For a more professional look, I opted for a Peter Pan collar trapeze-style top from last summer.  In my opinion, sheer fabrics are not appropriate in the workplace, so I layered a black tank under the blouse for modesty.

Tank:  Old Navy (Similar here)
Not to change the subject, but I'm watching Project Runway as I type this.  Anyone else LOVE this show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!