10.23.2013

Textured Neutrals

As I discussed in yesterday's outfit post, I gravitate towards neutrals in the fall and winter.
Blazer:  The Limited (Available here)Camisole:  LOFT Petites (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
I love today's look.  I mixed black, beige, and navy with touches of gold.  The mix of textures, trims, fabrics, and metal details on the jacket and pants makes the outfit feel both interesting and a little more luxe.
Pants:  The Limited (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
Boots:  Payless (old)
Necklace:  The Limited (Available in silver here)
Most importantly, this look is so comfortable!  These booties are my go-to in fall and winter for their comfort and easiness, but they are starting to show some definite signs of wear.  I'm worried I'm not going to be find boots this perfect any time soon!

Earrings:  The Limited
Rings:  Vintage and The Limited
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
For this military jacket in another look, see here
For this cami in another look, see here.
For these pants in another look, see here.

For more on the military trend, see here.


P.S. Sorry for the grainy photos the last few days - getting my camera to take good pics after dark (the only time I've had to take pics) is difficult!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!