4.28.2015

Honorable Mentions 7

It's time again for some honorable mentions - looks that didn't make it to a full blog post of their own but that I wanted to feature.  These are all looks that I've worn over the past few months, and a lot of these photos have been sitting on my desktop waiting to be posted.

I really love romantic looks, but I also don't like to look over-the-top girly.
 
This first outfit provided a good balance.
Jacket:  The Limited (Available here)
Clutch:  Torrid
The crop top and jacket give this look an overall casual feel, while the lace and pink feel sweetly romantic.

Top:  ASOS Curve (Available here)
Skirt:  Ann Taylor Petites
Bracelets:  Paperdolls Boutique and Ann Taylor
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
I just loved how this zip-front dress looked with a moto jacket and ankle booties (as seen here), but I wanted to style it for work.
Dress:  ASOS
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tights:  New York & Company
Rings (right hand) and bracelet:  LOFT
Ring (left hand):  Torrid
To keep it conservative, I kept the zippers zipped.  Since I wore this outfit back in March while it was still cold, I added opaque black tights and a black suit blazer.  I don't love this look quite as much as the more casual look, but it's an option that allows me to wear this dress for work, making it a more versatile piece.
Booties:  Target
Satchel:  The Limited
Necklace:  LOFT
Shirt:  Torrid (Available here)
Pants:  LOFT Petites
My tendency is to want to dress these brocade pants up, but pairing them with a chambray shirt made for a super easy casual Friday look.   Bad hair day though.
Booties:  Target
Ring:  Vintage (gift)
Bracelet:  LOFT
Sometimes, my favorite looks are very simple and basic.  They're not the most exciting of outfits, but they are easy, comfortable, and sleek.  I am NOT a morning, so on those mornings when I need to grab something quickly, I often choose an outfit like one of these.  In fact, I just wore this next look yesterday!
Pants:  The Limited
Sweater:  Gap (Available here)
Camisole:  LOFT
Ring:  Torrid
Satchel:  The Limited
Sandals:  Payless
Pants:  The Limited
Jacket:  Eloquii
Clutch:  Target
Camisole:  LOFT
Booties:  Target
Amethyst ring:  Purchased at local jewelry show
Silver ring:  Earthbound Trading Company
Cuff:  The Limited
Which look is your favorite?

Outfit #1
For the lace skirt in other looks, see here, here, and here.
For the top in other looks, see here, here, and here.
For the jacket in another look, see here.


Outfit #2
For the dress in another look, see here.
For the blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.


Outfit #3
For the pants in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.
For the top in another post, see here.

Outfit #4
For the black pants in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.
For the black blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

Outfit #5
For the pants in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

For more honorable mentions, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!