12.19.2012

Anchors Away

Hope you all had a great day!  Unfortunately, I'm feeling under the weather today, so my pics are a bit limited.
I paired my burgundy velvet pants with a striped tank and anchor cardigan for a fun nautical theme look.

I usually reserve nautical prints and themes for spring and summer, but I loved the mix of colors of this outfit.  The layers and fabrics were enough to keep me warm this chilly day. 

Cardigan:  Torrid (Similar here)
Tank:  Old Navy Petites
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Purse:  The Limited (Available here)
Boots:  Payless (old)
Anchor earrings:  Gift (Similar here)
Would you wear an anchor print?  How would you style this cardigan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!