12.07.2012

Party Time! Excellent!!!

Today, we had our annual holiday party at work.

I wanted a festive look that was still work-appropriate.  That meant no cleavage, no short skirts, etc.


Blazer:  The Limited (Available here )
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Blouse:  The Limited (No longer available on-line, check local store for availability)
As you may know by now, I love menswear-inspired pieces, especially tuxedo looks.

I chose my velvet skinny pants with this sequined bib-front blouse and tuxedo blazer from my December Wish List.  To add more sparkle and feminine glamour, I added a shiny pewter clutch, these pretty vintage-inspired earrings, and patent leather black heels.  I also wore this fun ring because you know, what says "holiday" more than a rhinestone gecko?  ;-D
Ring:  Target (Available in stores; Similar here )
Purse:  Target (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Earrings:  Target (old)
I don't get nearly enough chances to wear sparkle, so today was fun!
Do you have any office-related holiday parties to attend?  What do you plan on wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!