12.31.2012

Wedding Wear

Tonight the man and I went to a friend's wedding.

This is what I wore:
Dress:  Jovovich-Hawk for Target (old) (Similar here)
Blazer:  Gap (old) (Similar here)
Tights:  The Limited (Available in stores - no longer available on-line)
Shoes:  Payless (Available here)
Clutch:  Target (Available here)
I paired a black lace peasant style dress with my velvet peplum blazer.  Glittery heels and printed tights finished the look.

Overall, I liked the mix of patterns and textures.  If I had more options, I would have chosen a black glittery clutch or a velvet clutch in a bold or pastel color.  


Working with what I had, I went with my metallic silver clutch to complement my silver and black earrings, but I didn't love the clutch with this look. 

I had a great time at the wedding and loved the swingy skirt for dancing!
Earrings:  Target (old)
What look would you choose for a winter wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!