12.03.2012

Winter Sparkle

It feels weird giving this post the title "Winter Sparkle" as we had a high in the 70s today!  Crazy!

Today's outfit was consistent with the season, if not the weather.
Cardigan:  LOFT (Available here)
Blouse:  LOFT (no longer available on-line)
Loving the luxe look of velvet, I paired my burgundy velvet pants with my rhinestone collar cardigan.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Heels:  Target
The look feels "holiday" - the pants and color palette remind me a bit of Santa's suit.  The white top and rhinestone collar make me think of snow and snowflakes.
Bow earrings (Available in-store at Target)
This outfit would work well for a casual holiday party.  In fact, I may wear something similar to this for Christmas as we don't get very dressed up for holidays in my family.
Bow ring:  The Limited (old)
I do think that the flowy, lightweight top was a poor choice with velvet.  Next time, I would pick a more substantial fabric for a more consistent look.
Purse:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Do you add more sparkle to your look during the holidays?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!