12.25.2012

Casual Christmas Eve

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas!!!

I have been sick with the flu and out of commission the bulk of this past week.  I'm finally starting to feel better and am back to posting!


Last night, I went to a casual family Christmas gathering, and this is what I wore:

Blouse:  Ann Taylor Petites (Available here)
Tank: The Limited
Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
I wanted an outfit that wasn't too dressed up, but that still had some holiday flair.
 
I paired dark denim jeans with my green wrap blouse and gold jewelry for a bit of understated glamour.
Necklace:  Target
Bow earrings:  The Limited (Available here)
Satchel:  The Limited (Available here)
What did you wear for the holiday festivities?

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!