12.11.2012

Soft and easy

Lately, my main priority in fashion has been comfort.  I don't know if it's the onset of cold weather, daily stressors, or something else, but I find myself with a strong desire to wear sweats to work everyday.
Blazer:  New York & Company
Blouse:  LOFT (No longer available on-line, see top here)
Silver locket:  Target (Similar here)
Since I can't do that, my second choice has been to choose easy, flowy pieces.  Today, I opted for my ivory chiffon babydoll top (quickly becoming a new favorite) and paired it with a light pink blazer and grey pants for a soft and feminine work look.

I love a pastel color palette like this during winter.  Mint, light pink, and soft blues mixed with ivory, grey, or taupe reflect both the iciness of the season but also a desire for softness in contrast to the harshness of winter.

Pants:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Heels:  Target (old)
Rondell crystal necklace:  The Limited
Purse:  Target (Available here)
Handcuff bangles:  The Limited (no longer available)
Do you favor certain colors or color combinations during winter?

See this blouse in other looks here and here.   

See this blazer style differently here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!