12.04.2012

Tunic Time!

Hi everyone!  On this fair Tuesday, I paired my new green and grey printed tunic with a grey blazer and what have become a recent obsession - black skinny pants.  I really love this pair with the faux leather tuxedo stripe.
Blouse: Target (Available here)Blazer:  The Limited (Available here)
I recently got this tunic from Target, and I can't wait to style it in different ways.  It's a little hard to see in the picture, but I belted this top to shorten the top for work.  The tunic actually hits me just above the knee.  I think it will look great worn loose with leggings and boots.  I'm also thinking that it would be great with some grey, teal, or white skinny jeans or pants.
Purse:  Target (Available here)
Earrings:  Handmade
"Pisces" ring:  H&M
Turquoise ring:  Purchased at local jewelry show

For more on fall's leather trend, see here.
To see this blazer in other looks, see here and here

For more looks with the pants, see here, here, here, here, and here.
Pants: The Limited (No longer available online.  See them here)
Heels:  Target (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!