12.01.2012

November Budget Wrap-Up and December Wish List

Hope you all had a great month!

I'm planning my December shopping list.  This month, I'm looking for some festive holiday piecesI am hunting for some cozy sweaters and thinking about getting some colored denimMy search for a mint green blouse continues.  I also have my eye on this adorable striped bow blouse from LOFT.
The Limited ivory tuxedo blazer
The Limited sequin tee
The Limited Art Deco Fan earrings
Forenza by The Limited sweater
LOFT striped bow blouse
Target skinny jeans



















Now for what I did with my November budget:

I received some additional birthday money this month.  I also received a $70 rewards card through the Lucky Rewards program (see here for more discussion of this rewards program and other ways of saving money on fashion).  My budget this month jumped from $150 to $270.  I stayed within budget this month, but obviously, it was a bit of a "cheat" month since I received unexpected bonus money.


I got a couple items off my November Wish ListI tried all three of the dresses from Target that I had my eyes on; however, none of them had a flattering fit for me.

Here's what I got this month: 

The Limited embellished neck blouse
The Limited Cassidy Fit velvet pants
The Limited dress (no longer available on-line)
The Limited tweed cardigan jacket


LOFT blouse (no longer available on-line)
LOFT ring


Target MaryJane heels
Target leopard print heels

The Limited flat-collar jacket 

LOFT jeweled collar cardigan
  
First Row:  Pants $31, Blouse $28
Second Row: Jacket and Dress $71
Third Row:  Blouse and Ring $31
Fourth Row:  Shoes  $40
Fifth Row:  Cardigan $32, Jacket $37

 Did you get any great finds last month? Planning any gifts for yourself this December?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!