12.13.2012

Modern Lady

Today, I paired my tweed jacket with my houndstooth tie-neck blouse for a lady-like look.  I like the higher neckline of this blouse with this jacket and that the shapes are classic but modern.
Jacket:  Gap (old) (Similar here)
Blouse:  New York & Company
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Ring:  Target (Similar here)
Earrings:  Gift (handmade)
The quilted bag finishes off the lady-like look.  I kept accessories simple today with a turquoise ring and handmade quartz earrings.
Tote:  New York & Company (Similar here)
For this blouse in other looks, see here and here.
For more on the black and white trend, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!