12.05.2012

Dress It Up

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great day!

Today, I paired this blue dress with my zebra print scarf.  I love animal prints, and I really enjoy mixing bold colors with black and white prints for a very graphic look.

Dress:  New York & Company (Similar:  here)
Scarf:  The Limited (old)
Blazer:  The Limited Essential Collection (Similar: here)
Tights:  Torrid (Available here)
I continually try to think of new ways to style my dresses.  They're definitely more limited than separates, but I like how wearing the scarf hides the cowl neckline of the dress giving it a bit of a different look.
Larimar ring (old):  Purchased at local jewelry show
Belt:  The Limited (Similar here)
Boots:  Payless (old)
Tote:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Earrings:  The Limited (Available here)
To see how I've style the dress differently, see here, here, and here.

How do you like to style your dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!