10.05.2013

Cassential Links, 10/5/13

So sorry I've missed Cassential Links over the last couple weeks!  Enjoy!


Wendy looks stunning in this colorblock dress!

An all-black outfit and a killer statement necklace?  Sold!

A project designed to fight unrealistic body expectations after pregnancy
I have (and adore) this blazer in black and initially had it in pink but changed my mind.  These ladies (here and here) have me wishing I had both! 

As an attendee at St. Louis Fashion Week events, I was interested in this perspective.

Best moment of Fashion Month?  Rick Owens shows that clothes SHOULD be shown on diverse bodies in movement!

Love the ease and sexiness of this casual outfit.  Pops of neon yellow are just the whip cream on this versatile look.

Has Barbie been replaced?


Nobody nails retro chic quite like Kaelah Bee

Speaking of retro, Ashley Rose's classic looks and amazing curves are pin-up gorgeous in this burgundy dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!