10.17.2013

Sweater Season

If you follow my blog, then you know I love jackets, but I wear very few cardigans and sweaters.  
Pants:  The Limited (Available in other colors on-line here)
 I just tend to find most sweaters boring and a little too classic for my taste.   For me, the basic cardigan usually feels too conservative while most attempts at adding additional details and flair leave me cold.
Sweater:  New York & Company (Similar styles here and here)
Blouse:  The Limited
I'm always looking for more unique knitwear because I do love the softness that sweaters provide.  I am definitely drawn to oversized sweaters - grandpa/boyfriend cardigans, cocoon sweaters, etc.  Maybe it's just the desire for comfort and warmth when the temps drop, but I always seem to opt for big cozy sweaters.

I love this tweed sweater coat because of its interesting shape.  The faux leather trim adds a cool detail that makes this sweater feel a little more polished and less casual than most oversized sweaters.

Tote:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target
Ring:  Target
Do you prefer sweaters or jackets?  What shapes and styles of sweaters do you like best?

For this sweater in another look,see here.
For this blouse in other looks, see here and here.
For these pants in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!