10.21.2013

Go Bold, Go Casual

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that getting back to work today wasn't too rough!
Sweatshirt:  Torrid (Sold out on-line; May be available in stores)
Earrings:  Torrid (Sold out on-line; May be available in stores)
Today was dreary here in St. Louis, so I decided to feature a colorful outfit to beat the early fall blahs!  

This look is actually from the last casual Friday at my job.  I like jeans, but I do not always reach for them on casual Fridays.  Instead, I like to take pieces that are usually too casual for work, like this sweatshirt, and give them a little professional polish.
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Button-down shirt (Available here)
Boots:  Payless (old)
Casual Friday also gives me permission (at least in my own mind) to add boldness to my look by mixing red and leopard print.

Ankle booties and dangly earrings lend an edge to this outfit.

Purse:  Express
Bracelet:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Do you like mixing red and leopard print?

If you work in a professional work environment, what do you like to wear on casual Fridays?


For this sweatshirt in another look, see here and here.
For these pants in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!