10.01.2013

Easy Edge

On Sunday, my mom, the older kids, and I went to the DaVinci Machines Exhibition currently in St. Louis (see more here).

The exhibit was fascinating, and I learned a lot about DaVinci that I never knew.  The fact that the man was a beyond brilliant visionary is apparent, but also yay to the fact that he was a pacifist and a vegetarian!

Tank:  The Limited (Available here)
Pants:  New York & Company (Similar here)
I wanted to be comfortable and wear these sweatpant-like pants.  I was thinking of wearing a t-shirt, but it was most definitely laundry day and nothing was clean.  I pulled this leopard tank out of the closet and grabbed my knit moto cardigan, and I had an outfit!
Cardigan:  Converse One Star for Target (old)
Tote:  The Limited (old)
Cuff:  New York & Company
Boots:  Payless

This outfit was super comfortable all day, and I love that it has a little edginess to it while being ultra casual.
I couldn't decide whether to the wear the pants legs pulled up or left down, but whenever I pulled them up, they fell down after a short time, so my decision was made for me!

For this shell in another look, see here.
For the cardigan in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here


In the St. Louis area?  Check out Project: Design happening this Wednesday at Windows on Washington and help support emerging designers.  On Thursday, Industry Night is sure to please as local and runway designers are showcased, including Laura Kathleen!  

Get more info and purchase tickets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!