10.04.2013

Playful Patterns

Hi everyone, and happy Friday!!!
Dress:  LOFT
I hope today's look puts a smile on your face because it certainly does mine! 

As most of you probably know by now, black and white is my favorite color combo and I love mixed prints.

Cardigan:  Torrid
Shoes:  Target (old)

The fit and flare shape of the dress and red peep-toe heels lend the look a retro vibe.

I only wore this outfit long enough for pictures, but I would definitely wear it to a bridal or baby shower or for another fun or festive occasion.

Clutch:  The Limited

And because joy is so often found in play...
Have a great weekend everyone!!  :-D

For this dress in another look, see here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!