10.16.2013

Ode to the Black Suit

I know that most people don't find suits very fashionable or comfortable, but I love them...especially when they are fitted and come in black like this one here.
Jacket:  The Limited (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Blouse:  New York & Company
Mixed with a houndstooth bow blouse and pumps, the suit is classic but has a chicness to it.
Heels:  Target
Purse:  New York & Company
Ring:  Earthbound Trading Co.
I always love adding an edgy touch or two to my work looks.  Here, I added a silver knuckle ring for a simple but bold statement.  A black suit offers virtually limitless fashion possibilities.
Earrings:  Target
A few of my favorite black suit looks from the blog archives:
Tuxedo Redux
Suited Up
The Dark Side of the Sun
Neutral Sophistication
Channeling Chanel
Gaga for Lady Gaga
Graphic Flow
Do you like black suits?

For this blazer in another look, see here.
For this blouse in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!