10.31.2013

Stop by for a Spell: Halloween, Part 1

Tonight, on this All Hallow's Eve, I'm bringing you two wicked looks.
Skirt:  Target Petites (Available here)
Shirt:  The Limited (No longer available, see here)
The outfit featured here is what I wore to work today.  Since I can't wear a costume to work, I celebrated during the day by wearing Halloween colors and adding in a few scary touches.
Tuxedo blazer:  Forever 21+
Boots:  Payless
Satchel:  The Limited
I had planned on wearing this outfit during St. Louis Fashion Week but never got around to it.  I am a firm believer that you can mix black and orange any time of the year (as I did here and here), not just on Halloween.  That said, this outfit is perfect for Halloween too!
Necklace:  The Limited
The proportions make this outfit a little less conservative and more trendy than I normally like to do at work, but I made a concession for the holiday.
Rings:  Torrid (Nail ring available here)
The skull and nail rings add a spooky touch without taking the look over the top.  The web necklace completes the subtle Halloween theme.
Bracelets:  The Limited (Available here and here)
Beware!!!!  Another scary look coming up soon!!

For this skirt in other looks, see here and here.

For this top in other looks, see here and here.
For this jacket in other looks, see here, here, herehere, herehere, and here.
For last year's Halloween outfit, see here.

For more on fall's midi-skirt trends, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!