10.22.2013

Lace and Colorblocking

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Jacket:  Target Petites (Available here and in regular sizes here)
Today's look is a recent work look.  I always seem to add black jackets to this dress, but I really do love a black and white look!

Overall, I really like this outfit.  It has a simple color palette, but the textures and subtle prints add a lot of visual interest.
Dress:  The Limited
Boots:  Payless (old)
I tend to gravitate strongly towards neutrals in the fall and winter (especially my forever friend, black), but I also don't want to get bored with my clothes.  
Ring:  Torrid (Available here)
Long earrings:  Torrid (Sold out on-line; May be available in stores)
Stud earrings:  The Limited

Adding special details keeps me from getting too bored.
Tights:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Tote:  The Limited
I wish these tights fit better though.  :-/

Most of my tights come from The Limited and fit very similarly; however, this pair is too big (hence the sagging towards bottom of the tights).
Belt:  The Limited (Similar here)
To see this dress in other looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!