3.04.2013

Fit to be tie-dyed

Today's evening look is more casual than yesterday's artsy date night outfit.
Blouse:  Target Petites (Available here)
Jeans:  Torrid (Available here)
I would wear an outfit like this for a casual evening out.  It would be perfect for going out to the movies or to a bar.

I love the bold color pop of the top.  The tie-dye jeans are slightly bohemian, which I love.   
Shoes:  Payless
Clutch:  The Limited (old)
(Similar here)
Necklace:  Target (Similar here)
Bracelet:  The Limited (old)
Rings:  Purchased at local jewelry shows
Paired with the fringed purse and necklace, the outfit has a casual rock-n-roll vibe.

What would you wear for a casual evening out?  

Like me on Facebook and show me your favorite going-out looks!

To see this blouse in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!