5.13.2014

Dress It Down

So, the first couple of times I wore this dress, I thought it was black.  I even included it as part of a feature of how to wear black during the spring!

It wasn't until I was perusing eShakti's web site recently that I noticed the color was actually "midnight navy." 
Dress:  eShakti (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Scarf:  ??? (about 20 years old)
Navies that are this dark allow for some versatility.  I will likely wear this dress with bright colors and navy accents to bring out the blue shade at times, but I also will continue to wear it with black for a different look.  I figured if I couldn't tell, other people won't be that likely to either!  :-D

For last week's casual Friday, I paired the spectacle print dress with a cream scarf and beige brogues.  I added my mint bag for a soft touch of color.

I love the super casual take on this dress.  The look was comfortable while still feeling polished enough for work.

Purse:  Forever 21 (Available here)
Bangle: LOFT
Hope you're all having a great week so far!!

For this dress styled differently, see here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!