5.04.2014

Citrus With Bite

This spring, I'm really obsessed with wearing white.  As much as I love wearing black, white is a perfect alternative for warmer weather.
Jacket:  Peter Som for Kohl's (Available here)
Jeans:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tank:  Peter Som for Kohl's (Available here)
For today's look, I paired my white jeans from last year with a pineapple print tank and moto jacket that I recently bought from Peter Som's line for Kohl's.

You've already seen the jacket on the blog a few times - it is quickly becoming a new favorite!!

Booties:  Target (Available here)
I paired the look with my beige booties to maintain a neutral line.

For additional pops of color, I added in citrus-hued bracelets and a cute citron clutch that looks a bit like a lemon wedge.
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
Bracelets:  The Limited, Target, Express
I love the summer citrus theme for warm weather, and I think the white serves as a perfect canvas for the bright colors and helps keep the look from being costumey.
Necklace:  The Limited (Similar here)
Would you wear an all-white look?  Would you wear a citrus print?

For these jeans in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.
For this jacket in other outfits, see here and here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!