9.03.2014

Fall Color Week 2: Deep Green

Hope you're enjoying Fall Color Week.  If you missed yesterday's post on wearing blue this fall, you can check it out here.

Today, Fall Color Week continues with a deep green hue.

Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Jacket:  eloquii
The color of these pants always makes me think of fall.  This deep teal looks lovely with camel, peach, and other warm autumn hues, but it also works well with black and ivory too! 
Scarf:  The Limited (Available here)
Bangle:  Ann Taylor (Available here)
I'm looking forward to styling these pants with some more traditional fall colors (I'm especially liking warmer colors with my hair), but I worked with what I had available now.


The glen plaid scarf and tweed and leather jacket add in some more touches of fall.
Cami:  LOFT Petites
Earrings:  The Limited
I opted for comfort today with 2.5 inch heels, but you could add higher heels, loafers, or boots to this look depending on your personal preference.
Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Are you a fan of deep teal or forest green?  What would you pair with this color?

 For the jacket in another look, see here.



2 comments:

  1. So at first I was like where is the green until I read the blog and then I looked closer and saw that the pants were the green. I like the dark green/teal color of the pants and think the fact it's so dark it would go really well in the fall. I like how you paired it with black and white, I'm really loving the jacket, I love the texture the tweed and leather give the outfit.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina! Yeah, these pants are darker than I was expecting, but they're a really lovely shade in person.

      Delete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!