9.11.2014

Leopard in Transition

For today's look, I decided to style my leopard print dress for an easy transitional work look.
Dress:  The Limited (Similar here)
Bare legs and nude booties keep the look cool for the warm temperatures. 

The leopard print and violet purple bag add autumnal touches.

Cardigan:  LOFT Petites (old)
Booties:  Target (Available here)
My office at work is always cold so I added my trusty boyfriend cardigan for a soft look that would also keep me warm.
Purse:  Target (Similar here and here)
Necklace:  The Limited
Adding fall prints and colors to warm-weather silhouettes is one of my favorite ways to transition my look from summer to fall.
Bracelet:  Ann Taylor (Available here)
How do you transition your wardrobe for changing seasons?

P.S.  Voting is still open for the St. Louis Fashion Blog Awards.  Style Cassentials is up for three awards, including Blog of the Year!  Check out all the bloggers of Saint Louis Fashion Week, check out the events, and cast your votes here!!


For this dress in other looks, see here and here.
For the cardigan in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man I don't know if my comment went through, so I'm going to leave another one. If you get two please delete one. But yeah I said I really like the leopard print dress it's a great piece for fall and winter and it really does work now too. I really like how you added the pop of color with the purple because it's not something I would think would go together but it they work really well together.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something goofy is going on with my comments. I think Disqus got uninstalled, and now it's confusing. I only got one comment though!

      Thanks for your comment - I really like reds and purples with leopard print!

      Delete
  2. I almost thought you went barefoot with this outfit! Those are just very chic skin-tone peep-toe booties. Nice dress and cardigan. You are wildly lovely with that leopard print dress.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha! Thanks John! I love how closely these booties match my skin tone!!!

      Delete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!