2.04.2015

Double Draping

Hope your week has been going well. 

It's Hump Day!!  We're almost in the homestretch towards the weekend - woot!

Cardigan:  New York & Company (Available here)
Blouse:  Target
Things have been crazy at work, so I haven't had a chance to get a lot of my work outfits taken this week, and I've also been relying a lot on trusty stand-by looks that may have already appeared on the blog.
Pants:  The Limited
Necklace:  Shoxie.com
This recent work look is all about comfort and simplicity, but of course, a little style is also mandatory.

The navy base of this look is accented by the aqua draped top and red tote.  Normally, I would be reluctant to pair two drapey pieces together, but I liked the way that the top and sweater flowed together, and again, this look was about comfort!  This outfit works because the pants and heels are streamlined, helping to balance the flowy proportions up top.

Tote:  The Limited
Heels:  Target
It's funny - I wasn't sure I would be able to incorporate that much color into my wardrobe, but I'm finding it easier and easier.  Neutrals will always form the foundation of my wardrobe, but color definitely helps perk up the mood and pasty winter complexion!
Earrings:  New York & Company
Are you wearing a lot of color this winter?  Do you prefer drapey/flowy style or clothing with more structure?

For these pants in other looks, see here and here.
For the blouse in other looks, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!