2.09.2015

Romance in Lace and Tulle

Today on the blog, I'm back with another Valentine's Day outfit idea.  This one combines two of my favorite fabrics, lace and tulle, for a romantic V-Day look.
Skirt:  eShakti (Similar here)
Seriously, what's not to love about a tulle skirt?  This is the skirt from eShakti I got to replace the one seen here.  I prefer the simplicity of this one.
Top:  The Limited (Available here)
Blazer:  Altuzarra for Target
I would wear this look out to dinner with my honey.  In fact, I'm planning something a little similar for my actual Valentine's Day date look.
Shoes:  Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Locket:  Target
Clutch:  The Limited
Rings:  The Limited
The burgundy lace and heart locket add a sweet touch to the holiday look.
I do wish that the top was more of a crop top to help streamline the silhouette and accentuate my waist more.  The look feels a little bulkier than I wanted, but overall, I still really like it.

For more Valentine's Day outfit ideas, see here, here, and here.

What are you planning to do this V-Day?


For this top in another look, see here.

For this blazer in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!