4.26.2015

Maxi Dresses for Spring, Part One

Recently on Facebook, I asked what you would like to see on the blog.  One of the requests was maxi dresses.

So, today on the blog, I have a double-feature planned.  This morning, I'm featuring a maxi dress look that I wore out yesterday, along with a round-up of some of my previous maxi dress looks.  This evening, I will have a round-up of some of my favorite maxi dresses currently on sale in stores and on-line.
Dress:  Peter Som for Kohl's
I personally love maxi dresses for their comfort and ease.  Throwing on a moto jacket to beat the rainy and chilly April weather, this look was a no-brainer for a quick dinner out.
Jacket:  The Limited
Bracelet:  The Limited

Glasses:  Firmoo.com (Available here)
For some more maxi dress inspiration, I pulled together some of my past maxi dress looks:
Pattern Play (L to R):  Saturday Soccer Mom, Coming Up Roses, Weekend Boho
Color Blast (L to R):  Maxi-mize Your Weekend, Color and Confidence:  Green
All Black Everything (L to R):  Ready for the Beach, A Midspring's Night Dream, Easy Like Sunday Morning
I'd love to start a weekly feature where I address YOUR requests.  What trends would you like to see me feature?  What fashion or fit questions do you want answered?  Are there certain styles you'd like to see on the blog?  I'd love to hear from you!
Purse:  Target
Ring:  The Limited
Stay tuned this evening for my maxi dress round-up!

For this dress in other looks, see here and here.
For this jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!