5.31.2015

The Summer Maxi

I love today's look.  I recently nabbed this dress on-line from Lane Bryant while ordering a few bras.
Dress:  Lane Bryant (Sold out on-line)
After literally a year and a half of trying on (and trying out) every bra out there, I finally found a bra that works well for me - Lane Bryant's back smoothing bra.  Seriously that thing is magic, and I haven't had a bra so comfortable in probably a decade!

But wait, I'm here to talk about the dress...

Sandals:  Target (Kids' Department)
Glasses:  Valentino
Necklace:  Shoxie.com
I have already professed my love for the maxi dress, and the bold color palette of this one is perfect for summer! 

It's one of those great maxi dresses that can dress up or down well.  I wore it to dinner and a showing of "The Avengers:  Age of Ultron" with the family this past week, but I would also wear it to the beach, out shopping, for a casual wedding, and a ton of other places.
Watch:  c/o JORD Wood Watches (Available here)
Bracelets:  LOFT and New York & Company
Earrings:  Torrid (I seemed to have lost one during the shoot - it was sitting on my shoulder :-))
I'm not usually much of a fan of Lane Bryant's clothes, but this piece was a real winner!!
Purse:  Target
Do you shop at Lane Bryant?  Are you a fan of their clothes?  Their bras?  Would you wear this dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!