7.16.2015

Bringing A Little Color To The Workplace

So after a week of wearing all black, I'm ready to feature to feature some color, and I thought I would veer back to some work looks since it had been a while since I've included office fashion on the blog.
Shoes:  Sugar (Available at Kohl's here)
Sweater:  Torrid (Available here)
For the first look, I took a summery, almost bohemian outfit - the pleated maxi and embroidered top and added a black suit jacket to give it a little more polish.  This is definitely one of those looks in which you could easily walk right out of the office, lose the blazer, and head out for a comfortable casual evening.
Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
Top:  Target (Available here)
I love the ease of the top left out, but tucked in, my legs look a mile long, which, given my height, never happens, so it's kind of fun!
Tote:  Target (Available here)
Earrings:  Prabal Gurung for Target
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Bracelets:  Target, Express
With today's second look, I faced the sometimes brutally cold office air conditioning with a red drapey sweater which I paired with a white dress and beige booties to help keep the overall look lighter and more summery.
Dress:  ASOS
Booties:  Target
Earrings:  New York & Company
Necklace:  Ann Taylor
Bag:  The Limited
Glasses:  Valentino
I have a tendency to only pair this dress with black and to highlight the zipper detail to create edgier looks, but the red sweater brings a softness to the dress that feels just right for the office.

Which look do you prefer?  How do you add color to your professional wardrobe?

For the skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For the top in another look, see
here.
For the blazer in other looks, see 
here, here, here, here, here, here, herehere, here, here, here, here,  and here

For the dress in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!