9.01.2012

Weekend Boho


Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I had some errands to run, and then went to a casual family dinner.  This is what I wore:
Dress: Target Petites (Available:  here)
Necklace:  Target
I love the relaxed, laid-back vibe of a maxidress.  I particularly love the floatiness of this one and that it has an elastic waist to create more shape.
I am super ready for fall and hurricane-induced rains have dropped the temperature a bit, so I decided to style this look with my denim jacket and new wedge heel boots.
Denim jacket: The Limited (Similar:  here and here)
Target wedge bootie
I don't always love the look of wedge heels, but I liked the simplicity and slight ruggedness of these boots.  The wedge heel also makes them ultra-comfortable.  Bonus: unlike a stiletto or stacked heeled boot, I can wear these boots when there's snow out too!

Today, I also played around with red lipstick.  I love the look of celebrities like Taylor Swift and Gwen Stefani who rock a red lip, but I have yet to find a red lipstick that I feel suits me.
Do you like red lipstick?  Any tips on finding the perfect shade without spending a fortune trying 100 different shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!