11.28.2012

Hearts Afire!

One of my favorite color combinations is the classic black, white, and red.
Blouse:  New York & Company
Blazer:  The Limited
This sweet heart-printed blouse and heart-shaped locket is a romantic take on a casual work look.

I like that the white jacket makes the red pop and keeps the color bright near my face.  The darker bottoms help balance the look and keep the jacket from looking summery.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target
I am not a huge fan of prints as I get bored with them easily, and they are sometimes less versatile than solids.  I love heart prints though and like that this top is super feminine but not too girly.
Clutch: Vintage
Earrings:  The Limited (Sold out online, see here) and Claire's
Silver Locket:  Target (Similar here)
Tank:  Old Navy (Similar here)
 Do you like heart prints?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!