11.06.2012

I Vote for Sequins, Velvet, and Tweed

Hi everyone!  Hope everyone got out and voted today!
Jacket:  The Limited (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Today, I selected my new velvet pants (see here) with my black bow-front blouse and this lovely tweed jacket.  I love the silver threads mixed sewn through the blazer and the unexpected silver sequin detail on the shoulders.  I also love the mix of textures and fabrics.
Blouse:  Old Navy
Ring:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
My outfit today is very reminiscent of another recent outfit (see here).  I'm loving fun skinny black pants (tuxedo stripes, velvet, etc.) mixed with modern-looking tweed jackets.

I'm hunting for a light pink or mint top to wear with this jacket.  I love winter white mixed with pastels in the winter time.  
Bracelet:  The Limited (old)
Today, I kept the overall look neutral in black and ivory with just a subtle pop of color with the burgundy shoe.  I added a two-tone chain bracelet and a bow ring for a little feminine charm.
Purse:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Do you like mixing textures in your clothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!