11.05.2012

November Wish List

Hi everyone!

As we wrap up October, I'm realizing I went over budget some this month, so I"m deciding on whether to return a couple pieces that I got this past month.

With that being the case, I'm still working on a wrap up of October's budget review and purchases.  

With November upon us, here's what I've got my eye on this month:

I never got one of the Kirna Zabete dresses that I was eyeing from Target.  Now, they're on clearance, so this month, I was seriously contemplating the navy and black maxi dress I featured last month.
Kirna Zabete for Target maxi dress
Target also has a new brand called "labworks" which features modern essentials with an edge.  I'm really loving these two dresses:
 Target labworks sweater dress
Target labworks metallic dress
The Limited Cassidy burgundy velvet pants
The Limited embellished neck top
With the holidays around the corner, I'm loving these burgundy velvet pants and embellished blouse just out at The Limited.



I'm also hunting for a pastel mint or pink blouse.


Do you have your eye on any special pieces for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!