11.17.2012

Hey there, babydoll!

Happy Friday, everyone!
Blouse:  LOFT (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
I've been sick all week, and this morning, I felt very fatigued. I wanted a comfortable outfit for work that would help get me through the day.

Flats:  Target (Still available in select stores)
Cardigan:  Converse One Star by Target (Available here)
I don't opt for flats as often as I should (we all know how bad heels are for us, right?), but I was so excited to wear my new green ballet flats, which I got for a steal for $6 at Target.  I had eyed them late this summer, but passed them up.  When I saw them again on clearance, I knew I had to have them.  They are my favorite shade of green.

Paired with black slim-cut pants, I feel a little Parisian.  The ivory baby-doll top is a little voluminous, but the cardigan helps temper some of the volume.  I love the tie-back neckline of the blouse.
Ring:  H&M
Earrings:  The Limited
Fun accessories, like my purse necklace and "evil eye" ring finish the look.
Necklace:  Vintage Judith Leiber (Similar here)
Hope you all had a great day!  Happy Weekend!

Purse:  Express (Available here)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!