11.01.2012

Autumn Color Story

Today, I was inspired by the gorgeous colors of fall.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Blazer:  New York & Company (Available here)
I chose my camel trousers, added a bright orange sweater, and dark green blazer.  This look is a little preppier than I usually go for, but I do love how this has an almost 1970s collegiate ease about it (think Ali McGraw in "Love Story").  
Sweater:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tank:  Target (Similar here)
I kept the accessories neutral and coordinating in cognac. 
Shoes:  Target (old)
Bag:  The Limited (old)
Do you get fashion inspiration from nature?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!