11.15.2012

Pajama Party

Today's outfit reminds of classic men's pajamas.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Blazer: The Limited (Available here)
I think of old velvet robes and printed silk button-down pajama tops.  I love the relaxed vibe of the look, but that it was still also put together enough for work.
Blouse:  New York & Company
Purse:  The Limited
I can't wait to style these velvet pants for the holidays.  I'm thinking that a sparkly top or sweater will be the perfect accompaniment for the festivities.
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Necklace:  Gift (old)
A note on fit:  I had these pants hemmed, but unfortunately, I didn't get them hemmed short enough.  When pants are too long, not only do they look a little sloppy and unkempt (and could ruin the bottom of your pants), they can make short legs look even shorter, which I think they are doing here.  Nothing a quick trip back to the tailor can't fix!!!

For more on getting the right fit, see here.
For this blazer in another look, see here
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!