11.19.2012

The Cat's Pyjamas

Happy Monday, everyone!  Hope you all had a great day! 
Dress:  The Limited (Available here)
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Today, I played up this fun leopard print of this dress with a black blazer and black and gold accessories.
Purse:  Express (Available here)
Belt:  The Limited (Similar: here)
 I love the pop of color with the bright geranium nail color.
Tights:  Torrid (Available here)
Boots:  Payless
The holidays are on my mind this week. What are your Thanksgiving plans? 

I have thoughts of pumpkin pie cheesecake and my mom's mashed potatoes in my head.  I also have thoughts of giving thanks.  I am thankful for so many things this year.  Among the many things, I am thankful to be more financially stable this year and thankful for fashion, which gives my life passion.  I am so thankful that I was able to get my blog off the ground this year and am very thankful to all of you, my readers!
Bracelets:  Target, Claire's; gold bangle (unknown)
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!