11.09.2012

Black and Yellow

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Today was a casual day at work, so I chose my favorite jeans.  I think these skinny bootcut jeans are the best fitting jeans I've ever had.  They have a lot of stretch, so they are super comfortable, but they retain their shape during the day without bagging the way that a lot of stretch denim does.  

Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
I added my trusty black blazer and a citrine silky blouse for a happy pop of color.

Please forgive the lint on my jacket.  I only got a few pictures in when the camera needed a re-charge.  It was then that I noticed the white lint.  :-)
Purse:  Express (Available here)
Bracelet:  Target
Shoes:  Target (old)
Hope everyone has a delightful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!