11.20.2012

Velvet Ingenue

Happy Tuesday!!!
Cardigan:  LOFT (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Available here
)
Today, I wanted a comfortable outfit because I had errands to run after work.  I also wanted a slightly festive look since it was my last day at work before the Thanksgiving holiday.
Tank:  Target
Flats:  Target
I chose my black velvet pants and this pretty embellished cardigan.  I paired the outfit with flats to keep the look more comfortable, which also makes the outfit more casual, in my opinion.  

If I were to wear this outfit to a holiday party, I would add more sparkly jewelry, a pair of heels, and a fun clutch.
Purse:  New York & Company (Similar here)
The ballet flats and faux-Peter Pan collar add sweet touches that give this look a slight ingenue quality.
Bow Ring:  The Limited (Available here)
If you are interested in this cardigan, I would suggest going down a size or two.  I personally found this cardigan to run large.  I went down a size, and I still think it was a bit too big.Hope you all had a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!