11.29.2012

Purple polish

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Blouse:  Target (Similar here)
Ring:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Today, I mixed eggplant purple with black and grey for one of my favorite fall color combinations.
Pants:  The Limited (Sold out online, see here)
Shoes:  Target
I was excited to add this fun pewter fringe clutch that I recently unburied.  I thought I must have given it away, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it stuffed away in a drawer.It also has a fun story.  A few years ago, I won a national design/styling contest offered by The Limited.  My prize was a $2000 shopping spree and a trip to Miami, FL to shop with The Limited's VP of Design.  This clutch was one of my picks.

I love that it gives my work look just the slightest rock-and-roll vibe.  The blouse and clutch both have subtle python textures.

Clutch:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Necklace:  Express (old)

Do you have any favorite fall color combinations?

Blazer styled differently here and here
Blouse styled differently here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!