7.06.2013

Whimsy for Work

Hope you all had a great week and are enjoying your weekend!

I've spent the last two weeks in suits, so yesterday, when I had the opportunity to have a little more fun with my work look, I seized it.

Blazer:  Torrid (Available here)
Blouse:  Forenza by The Limited
"Evil eye" ring:  H&M
Bracelets:  Target, World Market
While I try to maintain a fairly conservative look for work, I do love adding a little whimsy sometimes through bold color choices, pattern mixing, and fun accessories like my "evil eye" ring and snake earring (close-ups here and here, respectively).
Pants:  The Limited
Purse:  Target (Available here
)
Shoes:  Target
For this blouse in another look, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!