7.27.2013

Skirt Week: Go, Go Green!

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

Today's skirt look is an outfit that I recently wore to work.  I paired a kelly green pencil skirt with a striped blazer, that is quickly becoming a favorite piece in my wardrobe.
Blazer:  Torrid (Available here)
Skirt:  The Limited
Green is my favorite color, so I love this skirt, especially how it pops against the black and white stripes.
Tank:  New York & Company
Tote:  The Limited
Shoes:  Target
Cuff:  New York & Company (Similar here)
That said, the material stretches out during the day, so I lost some of the pencil effect by the time I took these pics.
Earrings:  The Limited (Available here)
What's your favorite style of skirt?

For this skirt in other looks, see here, here, and here.
For this blazer in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!