2.12.2014

Dress Week 2: Leopard and Plum

I love mixing warm purples, reds, and oranges with leopard print.  
Dress:  The Limited (Similar here and here)
Blazer:  LOFT Petites (Available here)
Tights:  The Limited
Boots:  Fergalicious by Fergie (Available here)

The beige and black print of this dress mixes easily with deep colors.

I'm getting tired of tights and am longing for bare legs, but for now, black mesh tights and ankle booties add extra warmth.

Bag:  The Limited
Earrings:  LOFT (Available here)
Bracelets:  New York & Company, The Limited (Available here, no longer available online)
What colors do you like to mix with leopard print??

For this dress in another look, see here.
For this jacket it other looks, see here and here.




6 comments:

  1. Cozy, yet chic. This here is awesomeness. The outfit is cozy while not being lazy. You played this one quite well. Much love!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white on this dress is nice, but the Cobalt Blue offers a lovely touch. I love the jacket to go with this dress. Wonderful style and lovely looks. Classic Cassandra charm.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice you tapped into your wild side with this animal print dress. I like the blazer and the handbag. Great style here as you wildly roar with style.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plum looks really great with the leopard dress and I like the color combinations you mentioned that you mix with leopard especially the red.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow snow, I haven't seen snow before so that was the first thing I noticed in your picture. But yeah I think the dress looks a lot better now that you shortened a bit and I can see the little difference in the sleeve and it looks a lot better. I like prints but I get scared with certain prints, I think that's why I like to stick to simple prints. I might try to push myself this summer with bolder prints this year though.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm loving the sweater and the back details, but just curious what kind of bra do you wear with that? I think if I wore that sweater I would wear a tank underneath. I love how heels can turn a casual outfit into something more dressy! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!