1.01.2014

12 Days of Holiday: Out With A Bang

Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve!

Now when I think of holiday fashion, I think metallics, glitter, silk, and sequins.  When you're hanging out at home or in another super casual situation, anything goes.  This is an unorthodox holiday look, but it's what I wore for New Year's Eve this year.

Sweater:  Target (May be available in some stores)
Pants:  New York & Company (Similar here)
We decided to spend New Year's Eve with the kids, taking a trip to the skating rink and enjoying a sparkling cider toast.

I wore this comfy outfit - perfect for watching the kids skate and lounging around the house after!
Clutch:  Vintage
Heels:  Target (Available in other colors here)
Of course, I wore flats for the casual evening, but the yellow heels would be fun to dress the look up a bit.
Bracelets:  Express
What did you wear for New Year's Eve?  Post your look on my Facebook page "Style Cassentials."  I'd love to see it!

For these pants in another outfit, see here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!