10.17.2012

Falling for Camel

One of my favorite autumnal color palettes is camel and ivory.  It's sophisticated and rich looking, but what I love most is the softness of the two colors together.  In a season of burgundy, navy, and forest green, camel and ivory are fall's pastels.
Camel pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Purse:  The Limited
So, today, I paired camel pants that I recently purchased with ivory favorites - a sequined blouson-style top and blazer.
Blazer:  The Limited
Ring:  H&M (Available in stores
)
See the ivory blazer worn differently here and here
Blouse:  The Limited
Shoes:  Target
The orange bag adds a pop of fall color.
What is your favorite fall color combination?  What colors do you like to wear with camel?
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I would wear it! Love that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! I love a neutral look with a pop of color as an accessory.


    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!